alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, February 03, 2006

ThE GiRl ThAt KiCkEd BuTt

Well my day was kind of everywhere. Went shopping with my mom and daniel, she bought us lunch which was cool and its unusual for my mom to come out to eat with us. Marinated some chicken wings for sunday, watched some stand up comedy, worked on a dishwasher plug and a jacuzzi tub, went to daniels house and talked to his dad and ate dinner with them, went to rent a couple of movies and ran into a girl told me I was cute awhile back :) , went back because i grabed the wrong movie, well wrong format, then was call a wide screen snob by her...hehe. So i told her i couldn't be switching all sorts of formats and pushing who knows HOW many buttons...hehe. (some people will catch the humor in that line.) Then went home and watched red eye. Good times.


If you haven't seen "Red Eye" don't read this but if you are not going to watch it or don't care if you know what happens read on.


Holy COW! I watched Red Eye tonight and man, i love that girl in that movie. I was sooo happy that it wasn't one of those "oh no, im so scared i can't do anything so i'll let this guy use and abuse me because im a whinie girl and can't defend myself" type of movies. Gosh watching her kick butt was fantastic. When i was watching that movie i was think, "that is the kind of wife i want!" I'm serious. I don't want to "baby sit" my wife/girlfriend. I want her to be able to be independent, strong in what she believes in, not a push over with others, and fight or go down fighting if she has to. I enjoyed the movie and i do recommend it also.

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for ruinning the movie for me Mel.... ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:15 PM  

  • Hey - so ya... Mel did you just say something about "Heroin"?.... j/k
    Sandor, I just came from a meeting of the Board of Komodi. Ummm, the president of the board (me), and the other person attending the meeting (Elisha) both landed a unanymous vote on the fact that you need to call us to come over some night... We haven't hung in a minute.

    Ya, as you can see we've all been really busy with the whole almost-suing Wal-Greens thing. Elisha being really really sick the last month or so... All in all its just been busy. BUT REMEMBER - FEB. 19th ENGAGEMENT PARTY. WE ARE MAILING OUT INVITES IN A FEW DAYS...

    Sandor - code word: Call me. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home