alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Blank.

I'm kinda drained on what to write at the moment. So...yeah...

*EDIT*

Ok, so i go to sushi tonight with Katherine, Jerry, Kim, Melody, and Jona, and i order this dessert. Man, i was excited because I never had creme brule' before. I must say it was good but man, i didn't think it would be a bitter sweet moment when it came to my wallet. Gesh... i was thinking, "I can go to wal-mart and pickup a really great frozen pie for that much. A WHOLE PIE!" hehe... anywho, i did go to wal-mart because i was out of deoderant. Go to the check out and there is a long line like always at wally world. The cool part was is that the cashier lady was checking me out. NO litterally checking me out with her eyes and then asked me for the time. The thing that i found funny was that she had a clock right infront of her. I was "wow, im being hit on. Sweeeeet!" Man it totally made my night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home