alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, January 30, 2006

YOU WIN! *mumbles* 1 million punches in the face.

Ok, so we had a match tonight. Totally ticked me off. We played horrible, ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! But some how, some way, it's my fault we played bad. WHAT THE HECK! If we didn't practice for this match what do you expect to happen? God this ticks me off. Oh yeah, and NOT practicing is my fault too? I'm on EVERY NIGHT! EVERY NIGHT! Playing. Who's not on? Oh yeah... the other players. And When they do get on we might only have 2 out of the 5 that start! I'm sick of this non-dedication of the other players. SCREW IT! I'm fed up with it! Every team i've played on that's what killed it. People not getting on, not going over strats, not scimaging, not comunicating, and then it just goes to crap! We are good, WE can be playing with the BEST! But not like this. No way, no how. I'm going to have to talk to them. If this continues, im going to find another team to play with. This is pathetic! Unexceptable! Not from US. I know our talents and how each player plays and what move each person makes. I'm just udderly discusted by tonight. This is a team lose! Hope this give us a wake up call because i don't know what will. Score tonight...26 them - 4 us. Just wow... I can't even put that score in to words. I'm left speechless.

3 Comments:

  • Yeah right you are just trying to be cool like me.....haha! I didn't see at church on sunday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 AM  

  • Sandor! Can you pass the can opener!?!? I'm trying to open this can..... having a hard time *mumble*......

    oh, wait a minute - nevermind... It looks like the other team already opened the can of a$$whoopin'.... hehe

    That's right Sandor, be one with the CS - practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent... Newho, hopefully I can make it to breakfast tomorrow. Actually - it seems like "idle chatter" so I'll just call you up about it, hehe... Seeing as I know how much you like to talk about nothing. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • Santa,

    This is why I do not play for competition anymore. It is the fustration that i couldn't take. The more dedication/time/effort you put into it, the less the others will.

    I only played under two leaders before in CAL: Carbine and Booger. Both were excellent, and dedicated.

    To me it was not worth playing under anyone else but them.

    - Riatz

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home