alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Fun times

Well today was a very intresting one to say the least. Intresting as in fun. Anywho, my day started out with melody giving me a ring when i was sleeping. Of course it was 11:40 when she called me so i don't blame her thinking that i would be up. Normally im up much earlier (7:30am) but on saturday's it's my sleep in day. So she was very kind and let me get back to my weird dream. I dreamt about loose change every where. Didn't matter where i looked it just saw change all over. In my drawers, glove box, my center collumn...everywhere. I have no idea what means though? Anyone wanna take a stab at it? Well I got up and put together a ceiling fan that took me 2 hours to put up because of some complications. Ok, well, the complication was that my mom didn't tell me that the fan i put up had a light with it. It was in a seprate box. SOOoo, i took the fan down and assembled the light and put the fan back up. No biggs though. Then Daniel came over to get his cook book and we went shopping. We cooked up some brasin chicken in red wine for Daniel, Andrea, and I. Quite yummy if I may say so myself. The cool thing was that it look just like the picture! You gotta love cook books with pictures. I mean how are you suppose to know that you cooked it right if you don't have picture? Well after a delicious dinner we went to blockbuster and rented King Kong. I've wanted to see that for so long now and i really liked it. During the movie we ate dessert, which was strawberrys and kiwi's sa;ad with whip cream. MMMMmmm! Man i can eat that whole bowl. Alrighty that's all for me. All good things must come to an end i guess :( . My bed is call to me. Sleep is so good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home