alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Moving on up!

I must say last night was a very intense match. It was against another team with a 6-2 record. I showed up late for our match and they played a couple of round with my little bro and played 5 rounds a man down. When i came in it was 7-0 them and we were in trouble because its a ct sided map. We finally started coming back and won 5 rounds striaght to finish 10-5 them. Then on Terrorist side we won 8 rounds straight and finished off 10-5 us. So here goes Over Time(3rounds on each side), baby! We started on CT side first and won 3 rounds straight. On T side I had a clutch round with 2 v 1 and I killed the guy defusing the bomb and got killed by the other guy. But what happened was when I killed the guy defusing since he was on top of the bomb his defuser kit fell on the bomb and that blocked the guys who killed me with a nade from defusing the bomb. We went to win the rest of the rounds also on terrorist side! whoo hoo! we're 7-2 now. We're ranked 11th in our section, central: Omega, 30th in our division ,central, and 89th in the United States! Hopefully with our next match we'll be 8-2 which guarantees us a spot in the playoffs. Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home