alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yay for losing!

I discovered today when i got up for work that i'm losing weight! What a wonderful discovery. I tried on some jeans that i wore to work and i could barely fit in them so i never wore it. Today i put them on and fit like a glove! I loved it. My butt looked great in them if i must say so myself. Not like i'm tring to impress the other workers but you know that some lady is checking out my butt when im in line ordering...hehe. I am loving this! My stomach is getting flatter and this is soo neat. Pretty soon i'll be ready for the beach! Woo hoo! Lets get the jet ski and go! I can't wait. Anywho, I'm going to sleep. Night night. Or morning which ever.

Oh and one more thing before I forget...

LOL!!!

Ok, I had to get that out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home