alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I'm a chatter box!

Wow this weekend has been slammed packed with things for me to do. I could hardly take a break and catch my breath. I mean on friday as soon as i got off work, i came home and took a shower. Then I had people comeing over to watch a movie. Saturday i tried to sleep in but it just seems to never work out, thanks to my faithful friend (daniel) who wakes me up on early on my days off. After his second call i just couldn't stay in bed any more. I got up, threw on some shorts and a holy shirt. Did some research and played my normal game and got ready for Amy's birthday party. I must say i had a great conversation with amy's mom and dad at the table. We talked about movies, construction, sound equipment, bad employees, and many many more topics. Great fun. After we spend a ton of money on food that i can produce with a better quality and taste, we headed to mud house to grab some coffee. We then left downtown and went to Latin Vibe which was a humorious experience. YES, i did dance... and i must say i was totally embarresed. I can't dance at all...lol. The thing though that got me was when they were trying to mix the music...man...that was horrible. I mean they went from, poka to nelly to mexican country to salsa to dmx...i mean the beats didn't match so there was no flow and plus the music kept skipping. Travis and i were talking while we were taking a break and we both agreeed that if we would take dancing lessons and come back we can clean the dance floor off. Sooo true. You guys know it too! :p The other thing was i have never seen so many "healthy" women in one place at one time in my life. I mean dang dawg! I also couldn't believe that they played "I like big butts" lol! I wouldn't have the guts to play that song. I would be afraid for my life. It would say in the papers "DJ clawed to death or song" It's not the way i would prefer to go..lol. Anywho, Sunday I woke up to go to church and ate lunch with the family. I then relaxed and played some more CS. My friend andrea called me up to go watch a movie at her place so i went and got to meet her room mate Jenny and dang...i already forgot the other people. :( I remember their faces if i saw them. They were alot of fun. Andrea and Jenny's bathroom was clean which was awesome. I really don't like gross bathrooms....ewww. Not that im a clean freck, I just like things in order and clean. Anywho we watch chicken little and i ate some banana cream pie which was very good. And here I am writing this. Alrighty i'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home