alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ice age 3 *Revised*

*EDITED*
wow, I blame this horribly written post on the fums i was exposed to. I read it and i just had to come back and edit it. Gesh. I was confused on some things i wrote..lol. Anywho this should be more readable.

Wow, i tell ya what, outside is freezing cold and my tiny little hands were frozen non the less. Not only that but so was my body. I mean, usually im a little radiator and manufactor heat, but today i felt like the little guy off of ice age. Nothing worked to keep me warm. One time i was hot so i took off my jacket, next time i was cold so on goes the jacket. It was a complete see-saw effect. Crazy! Ok some questions to ponder over...

Question #1. Why is it that i always fall into the "friends" catagory with the ladies? I totally hate that. I want to be friends with someone before i ask them out. And i guess that's not what works.

Question #2. Would you rather have a bit stronger christain with a few extra pounds or a bit weaker christain that is skinny?

Question #3. Are you ladies scared or itimadated by me?

*EDIT*
Please don't send me a text messages because I can't read them. Please just email it or send me a private message on myspace or here.

1 Comments:

  • That's what i said when i read it this afternoon...lol.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home