alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, March 10, 2006

Apparently's

Apparently I haven't seen Pride and prejudice which i thought i have but come thinking about it i haven't yet. Anybody wanna watch it with?

I am worn out this week. Working on two house's at once it's tiring but rewarding at the same time. I would do three at the same time if i get the chance which i will here real soon. But man its exhausting.

I need a vacation, nothing big, just a few days of the week to relax a bit to get ready for the next big project. A few day will be enough for now and i think i'm going to take december and january off and start back in Febuary. Honestly those months are busy enough with family stuff, birthdays, christmas, and new years. Who wants to work those months anyways? Not me. Maybe i'll go to hawaii for a month or somewhere different. Haven't figured out all the details as of yet. I do know though for new years, Colorado here I come! Sking, snowboarding, sitting around the fire, eating, snowmobiling and many many other things including shopping. :) Ok, that's all for now. Oh yeah we're 6-2 and once again got disputed for cheating. sigh... what can you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home