alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, June 18, 2006

A bit dusty...

I sit here at 3:26am staring at my monitor. Thinking. Seems like the best and worst time for me to think is at night. I was sitting here pondering on what to say. Guys i honestly just don't have a flippen clue what to write. Things that i want to share it's hard for me to put it in a post without tearing up. I just want to share so badly but i keep it in. That's what i do. I keep alot of my emotions in and sometimes vent here and there, but mainly they stay inside.

I found myself going back and relying on my faith everyday for the last few weeks. It's strange, to be truthful, because i always thought i did but thinking about it tonight seemed like i haven't as much as i thought i did. Don't get me wrong i still do and have relied on faith but sometimes it seems that we put things on the self and let them decay. Maybe it's time for me to dust it off and put it to the test on a few questions. Regaurdless of the answers, favorable or not, atleast it would be answered.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home