alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, June 26, 2006

Intresting to say the least

Well, i must say I had a blog all typed up and for some reason my firefox froze. Don't know why but i guess that post wasn't meant to be. It's intresting how some things are prevented from me posting. Maybe it's for the best. Maybe there a high being at work. Like a "blog guardian angel" hehe. No bigs, i'll just rewrite it another day. I'm gonna go to bed at this time. Once again it's 2:43am... seems to be a normal occurrence. :(

1 Comments:

  • Yes Sandor.... Sometimes it IS good that some things are not ment to go the way we think they ought to.

    I'm so freakin sorry Elisha and I have just not spent a lot of time with our friends... You know what - I'm gonna call you. We're gonna go out and do something or just chill...

    Hey - on the other side, now that I've got DSL FINALLY!!! - I might get into the who CS thing man, that might be cool. I know being a good descent freak might not mean I'll be good at CS, but hey man - stranger things have happened. I hope things get better for you man, I'll talk to you later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home