alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Friday, June 30, 2006

seems like it's gonna rain

Man, I tell ya what, there are time with work it's just in limbo... don't really want to start something because it would mess up a bigger project. But at the moment seems like work is going to be stinken busy and i love it but at the same time am exhuasted from getting to this point. It's worth it though. I love to see customers faces light up when things start falling into place and looking like what they had imagined.

On a side note, I was doing horrible with devotion and started doing it everynight. Trying to at least. I know i won't be damned to the eternal firey pits of hell for missing a devotion. My Father in heaven is more gracious then that. The thing is I just noticed myself falling into a trend i didn't like and now seeing myself getting back on track. I also wanted to that man of God that a lady would be looking for. I just feel so ready of a lady of God also. I feel it inside. I don't know if any of you know what im talking about, but if you ever felt like you were going to recieve a reward and you got it. That is how i feel, just before you recieve the award. Man, exciting time it is. Please pray for me though and those that know me, pray for you know what. That God will give her guidance and peace of mind on her desicion. I know what i want to happen but may God be the one that is the focus and help her decide which ever it may be. I hope it's the one that i've been praying for as well as others, for a very very long time. Seems like a selfish thing to say and pray for but I don't think so. I love how God works things out. It may seem like things are going through the crapper but some way some how God turns things around and lets the sunshine. The thing is what would our lives be with out a little thunderstorm here and there, right?

Anywho, I gottsta go to work tomorrow helping a friend out with my brother. Shouldn't take long so i'm hoping tomorrow will be a short day and i'll, hopefully, be able to pick up this person and have a blast like we always do. Peace out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home