alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Poor knees!

Man I'm so tired! I finally got home from work it's stinken 11:35pm! I've been working since 8:30am. LONG day...lol. Now I still have to shower, workout, read my bible, pray... and then sleep. It seems like it never ends. I NEED more hours in a day! lol. Actually just more energy to do everything. It was a great day though even with how long it was. The people that I was laying the tile for really loved the way I layed out the tile and were so excited that they bought me dinner! Awesome! God knew i was starving... I ate lunch at noon thirty (12:30 pm for those a bit slow..hehe.) and 9pm was rolling around. Stomach was eating itself. It was grawling so loud i had to make noise to cover it up. Well, it was delicous and it totally hit the spot. I'm just so wasted though... i could sleep on my feet. Okay, I'm going to finish my things for this evening and hitting the sack. I gotta get up and finish the grout work tomorrow. My poor knees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home