alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Just chillin' because it's cool

Aaaah the days we spend hanging out with friends, just enjoying each others company. Lately, by that i mean a couple of weeks, it's been going to the lake every weekend riding jetski's and laying on the beach, or what some my call really really small rocks, going to Theresa's house and play tetris, joker, piano, or cards. I must say though it's been a lot of fun. I'm enjoying hanging out with all the new people. Some of them i feel like i've know for much longer than a couple of weeks or months. It's a very different friendships that i've stumbled upon. Usually they're one sided or there is alot of drama. But in this group everyone seems to care for everyone. It's really comforting to see it in action especially this past sunday. I am totally broke at the moment, and brian goes and buys 4-5 pizza's and 3- 2liters of soda and elisha buy some 2 liters also. I just felt really blessed and I hope one of these days i can repay them for that. I mean, i was straving and broke... not a good combo. lol. Also like theresa opening up her home for us to hang out, and katherine for her jetski's, chad for pulling my jetski, and brandon for being a good friend, amy for her crazyness, derek for his amazing piano skills, melody for her awesome voice, saite for her competitive spirit in joker, elisha for her wanting to pounch you in tetris. I mean there is sooo many more things that each of them bring to the group. I just named some that just came to mind right away. God has blessed me with a great group of friends that love and care about each others well being and always encourage each other in Christ. I could go on forever talking about all the ways they encourage me and lift me up. Anyways... i just wanted to say thankyou to all that have excepted me just as i am. I would do anything for you guys.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home