alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Just my randomness...

1. Comparing how carpet feels to orgasmic proportion.
2. "Get in my belly!"
3. Soup or Sicilian omelet? Sicilian Omelet! :D
4. It's not the coffee, it's just my second wind. :P
5. I think if i bash my forehead in the side of my desk, my headache will feel better?
6. People were asking me why am I so happy. ;)
7. Went to look at some houses I built, with Brandon and Theresa, surprisingly i we actually were able to check out Scott's house. That house I'm proud off. :)
8. Talking about bathroom pet-p's, about people not flushing and hair all over the place.
9. Running nake with boots on yelling "free scotland!"(long story.)
10. *Punched in the nuts*

1 Comments:

  • I'm so happy you get to leave that place and work somewhere less, make more, and be a bit more at ease.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home