alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm a slacker

Ah, yes, a slacker. I should be posting more but lately I haven't been motivated to type out anything. Even now im just here pressing away at the keys like a monkey eating the bugs off another monkey. I also took a ton of pictures and of different events and yeah i feel lazy putting pictures up of them too. *sigh* I'm a slacker. :/




Trying to hide from my camera...muhaha.



"The Chad" after the lake.


Katherine laughing at us. :p


Chad's sister Zoe at their house on 4th of july.


Derek and amy enjoying the "fireworks." hehe.


One of the fireworks that didn't come towards us...lol.

So I posted a few pictures...but that's it for now. I'm tired or lazy... who knows. Sleepy sleep sounds good...mmmmm...lovely sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home