alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, July 04, 2005

Pain that just won't go away.

My back started hurting again today, so i had melody stand on it...poor thing is so light i barely felt her on me..lol. I'm very thankful non the less, i needed someone to do that. My upper back was tensing up so it felt good to stretch it out. There is one spot though that is really sore and i can't find it when im looking for it but when melody was walking on my back she hit the spot right on. It took everything in me not to scream in pain and roll over on my stomach. I just kindly asked her to walk higher off my lower back which she did. If she would of stayed there longer i would have probably cried. I gotta go get some sleep now... I'm tired. I was falling asleep again on the way home. Not as bad as it was a few nights ago where i am pretty sure i fell asleep for about 15 sec. going at 70 mph and then again on my street for a second. So to avoid any falling asleep i was about to give melody a call to keep my company since she was right behind me but when i was looking through my phone book for her number my phone rings... guess who? Melody! I was like that is just weird...lol. We have good "espn" i guess. well off to bed. I'm sooo tired.

2 Comments:

  • Thank you very much elisha. I could always use people praying for me. Especially with work. even just driving in springfield...gesh people are horrible drivers here. hehe. It's very awesome how God does bring people together, i saw how we helped each other out in 417, it was very refreshing.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 10:19 AM  

  • it wasn't your fault melody i wasn't expecting it to hurt that bad. Elisha no problem, that's what friends are for... lifting each other up and encouraging to press forward in christ.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home