alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, March 27, 2006

Bummer...

So I come to bear the bad news... We lost our playoff match to a team that was in Cal-Main finals the season before. We did pretty well and the guys on the other team said we were one of the better teams they've played. So when next season rolls around we'll be doing some changes but most importantly we'll be a much stronger team. I think next season we'll go on to be undefeated. Anywho, I think im going to take a break from CS for a while. I have some other things to do although i could sit here and plan out some new strats and such. But I just need to walk away for a few weeks or maybe more.

I need to get some more sleep. I should take some sleeping pills.

I still have to do my taxes...

I need a vacation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home