alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Broke the 1000 visitors mark!!!

Sweet! Tonz of exciting things going on. I'm so tired though i'm falling asleep typing. I just wanted to update because I don't like it when it's the same topice for so long. Anywho we did win our match once again. we one 26-4. i'm quite happy with that win. Next week we're going to have 2 matches a week. Monday will be one match and then thursday nights.

Pastor Tommy is so awesome. He was up there tonight saying that he has these verses, and not sure who it's for, so forth and so on... But when i read the verses that he had it was the very thing i was praying about on the way to church. God is so flippen cool! Zoe and I had a good conversation about that tonight. Well, i guess I did most of the talking, she pretty much listened...pretty much. She's pretty sweet *zoe face* lol. Ok, I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home