alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fishin'

Fishing... what a amazing sport. It's really not even about catching fish as it is getting to know the people your fishing with. I must say today when i had a chance to go fishing it was actually quite fun. I remember the last time i went fishing was when I was 10 years old. All i remember of it is bordom. How can people fish when it's sooo boring. Well today proved it wrong. I had a good ol' time with a couple of old friends. It was nice to catch up and talk about what's been going on. Afterwards we went to eat. I mean... come on food! I love food. Anywho, I think i will go get my fishing license and go enjoy some more fishin' with some friends, bring a cooler of drinks and sit and talk. I had quite a bit of fun! It definately brought me back to fishing and how important friends are. Good times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home