alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th!

Tonight was awesome! I was invited to go watch MI3 today but my stinken phone never rang or even made any noise that i got any text messages...boo. By the time i saw that i had a voice mail it was too late. Total bummer but it was cool. They want to see it again. So that's awesome. Anywho, I went to see the "I love America" 4th of july celebration and i must say it was 10x's better then the one the city put on. The flow was better, better food ideas, music was better, just plain BETTER! We also got to play some hacky sack finally! i've been wanting to play but no one really knows how or is willing to play. They didn't know how to play but it was a blast! Just to play again made me want to practice and get my skills back. Anywho, after the fireworks we went to get some Andy's frozen custard, very yummy, and had a great discussion with the lovely twins, jami and jona, about life and dreams. It was fun. They also told me i was a romantic...I must agree. I am, I like to be romantic. I enjoy watching a girl get the suprised look on their face and turn red. :) That's all for this lovely evening. I must say, being single rocks my face off!

3 Comments:

  • Hey! Haven't talked to you in while, seems like you've been pretty busy lately, me too. I bought an Alienware Sentia m3200 laptop and loving it! It's soooo tiny and I get alot of looks when they see the name and logo light up on the lid. I deleted my account on here and went to myspace (more of my friends are on there). Well, I'll talk to ya later!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

  • Cool cool, i've been on myspace for a long time now. What's your name on there?

    By Blogger SANTA, at 4:22 PM  

  • Here it is, hope it comes up.

    http://blog.myspace.com/tiburongirl04

    or

    http://www.myspace.com/tiburongirl04

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home