alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, August 07, 2006

It's moving time...

Well ladies and gents it's time for the colleges to get back into full swing of things. People moving in, churches going to more services (which if you have the good times it's not so bad, but ours are kinda jacked), and football season will be comeing around the corner. Today after work i went to help my friend courtney move into her dorm. Stinken hot outside but got r'done. Everything got moved in with a few trips to storage bin. Thanks to the help of the Getty's. Anywho, now comes the fun part...hehe. Courtney has this chair forgot what it's call but it's like a satellite dish. Oh, i remember... it's a papasan chair. Anywho, I told her i can fit it in her car and she was like no way, so i told her i'll buy her dinner if i couldn't fit the chair in. Then she replied, if i do get it in she'll buy me dinner anywhere, no price limit. SO, me knowing that i can fit that in since the many years of packing for trips and my friend jeremy and I were in charge of packing the trailer everytime the youth group ever went anywhere. So i started to try to fit it in the car and it wouldn't fit so courtney was laughing, which it was funny... if you would have seen it. I was seriously blown away that i couldn't fit it in the little honda. Now i had to buy her dinner (nothing new though, i always buy her dinner when we hang out. :p ) I was wanting the dinner... and on top of that i had to a challenge in front of me which i loved. Problem solving... my "gift" per say. I mean who doesn't want to win a free dinner anywhere you choose and no price limit? Shoot i do! Well, back to the story...Then i realized that the front door on the car is bigger and I opened it up and wala! IT FIT! MUHAHAHA! I won a free stinken dinner! man, so exciting for me. :) Made my day honestly... well, just hanging out with her can make anyones day but this was a free dinner! So, thus far this is what i have in mind... Red Lobster, which i have never been at. Texas road house, with has awesome steak. Outback steak house, once again deliscious food. I had another one but i forgot it for the moment. Well, to end the great evening with some MORE news, we won our match tonight. Close one but we won. They were complaining about our server when they were on ct side, which they won 9 rounds them and 6 rounds us. Then we switched over to theirs and we won 11 rounds and they only one 4. LOL. Maybe they should of stuck to our server. lol. All in all a great day!

-deposited a check
-finished all the walls of the house in this frecken heat (101 degrees)
-help courtney move in
-won a free dinner anywhere, no price limit! :D
-won our match! ( 17-13)

Gotta love it! Peace out for now, i gotta get up at 5am. Eeek! it's already 12:12am. BOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home