alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I know i know....

Sorry folks about not updating that often as of late. I've been working like a mad man on different projects. I just have been too tired to even eat many times but hey, i need food so i eat, it's a priority...lol. Anywho just wanted to fill you guys in on why I haven't posted as of late. One of the projects has been at "The Chad's" house taking off wall paper and i must say it's not hard work, but it's very tedious. The cool thing is i enjoy lending them a hand because it would have take poor chad a long time and probably would have cancelled his trip to a concert that was in st. louis with jonna and some other peeps. He needed to get away with her and just chill. I think it's good for a relationship to get some fresh air. I'm so glad that he was able to get away. I actually didn't mind working today on the house steaming and scraping. I was happy for him to be able to get away for a bit. Not to mention food. I got some great food, helped out a great family, and got to spend time with some great people. Isn't that what family and friends for... helping each other out when you in need? I'm glad that i can do that for them. Can life get better? I submit that it can NOT! lol... inside joke. :)

1 Comments:

  • Ya I know man... Them cranberry ppl are takin' over the world. lol...
    ("Cran apple, cran grape, cran ham, cran turkey")... lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home