alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Busy bee

Busy little bee I have been. We finally started the two houses out in the middle of nowhere. I enjoy building but man I tell ya what the heat sure kills the fun in it. I still enjoy seeing things progressing and being built up. I just get sooo drained being out in the sun beeming down at 97+ degrees. Today on the other hand wasn't too shabby. The funny thing is that the day that it's cool, cool as in not boiling my insides, we run out of material. We even used up all the material the guy brought out when we ran out earlier in the day. I guess that's a good thing no? Shows that i've been working. hehe. :)

On a personal note, which most of my readers enjoy the most. Atleast i think they do. Not that anything that i write isn't personal. This is more on the relational level. That seems to be the attraction to alot of people. My relationships with the ladies. Honestly i'm not sure why it is. I'm also not going to ask why. Anywho, I've been hanging out with a lady these past few weeks (since july 7th but who's counting...hehe.)and i've been enjoying her company more and more. She seems very tom boyish with the first impression but the more you know her the more you enjoy her. Honestly she's kind of my opposite in many ways. She's not a touchy feely person, she won't drink after people (she already has...hehe sneaky sandor), She's very much into manners, and those are just to name a few. But it's ok, in a weird strange way that i can't explain. She's also a picky eater BUT she's getting much better at it. Also with the touchy feely stuff. I'm such a cuddler and it's super hard for me not to just put my arms around her and pull her close. I respect her too much, so i'm letting her get used to the touchy feely stuff. It's kinda hard to switch on a whim. I completely understand that. I have talked to her about it, how that is how i show you that I care about you by giving you a hug, or cuddling and such. She's a very sweet lady and I appricate her. And I think i show it pretty well. OH and I forgot the most important part. She's going to be my date for Joe and Elisha's wedding! :) Can't wait to see her in her lovely dress. I'm sure she'll look fantastic! I also a trip planed with "the chad" and Jona to branson with her. We're going shopping in the morning, eating lunch, then hitting the mini golf courses and go-karts, and then dinner. I also have a surprise for her. hehe. I'm such a romantic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home