alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Click on MI3

Man, the new mission impossible movie was fantastic action movie. I liked it. Especially with the little humor here and there. Made the movie more enjoyable. Took my nephew and niece out on saturday with my friend courtney. Had a great time. Went over to my sister house to drop off the kids (well, their really not kids...teenagers) and their little sister victoria was running to the door holding her mommy's finger. She's sooo adorable! Well, after we went in she, of course, wouldn't let her uncle go. Even her mommy couldn't pull her away. What can i say, she loves her uncle! :) Then today I meet up with jonna and "the chad" and went to look at some house's. I called courtney, who apparently was calling me at the same time *twight zone music*, to let her know that i was just now leaving to look at houses. She meet up with us and join the party! Good times as always. I love looking at houses with cool architecture. ANYWHO, I went to watch CLICK tonight and man i busted a gut laughing so hard. Good movie with a good moral and man i couldn't stop laughing. Well, i gotta get up in 5 and half hours. Soo, off to bed. Hope you guys are having a super day!

2 Comments:

  • *gasp!* Me thinks those are words of Sacrilege! Aye! The plank awaits ye... Arrr!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

  • i think MI3 was better then Pirates as well. Pirates was just too long and kinda dragged. I wish it would have had a bit faster pace.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home