alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Need a head scratch :(

Man, today was such a off the wall day. I had my mind all over the place and didn't have a appitite to eat anything. Work was what it was...work and went along like normal. Stinken hot, humidity was the killer more then the heat. As the day went on i just felt worse and worse. As much as i love food it's weird for me to see food and want to vomit at the sight of it. Today was such a day. Worked all day and didn't eat a thing since breakfast with "the Chad" at 7:30am. I figured all the stomach pains and headache was from not eating. Cooked me up so good ol' romin noodles, the meal of champions, lol. Ate a few bits and went to lay down. Well to make a long story short, i walked to the bathroom and threw up violently. Quite gross if i may say so myself. I felt like a river of chewed up romin noodles coming out of my mouth. Anywho, i'm not feeling good what so ever. Courtney offered to get me some meds or food but i just couldn't eat it if she brought me some. I must say i was nice of her to offer. I really could of just used a head scratch to help ease the headache. Nothing like feeling the warmth of someone else when your freezing and sick scratching your head. That's so relaxing. Anywho, off to bed i go. Hopefully it will be pouring in the morning because i could use a day off. We all could. Especially with the wedding around the corner and I have a date who has spent alot of time to get all prettifed *it's a real word trust me*. Ok, im off to get some rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home