alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Exercises feels great!

Today was a very fun day! I had my nephews over... they are sooo cute! I love those little rascals. I'll get some good pictures of them and i'll post them. Well they was here today and they wanted me to play a game so they can watch me play. As soon as I started to play my sister came by to pick them up :( They were so bummed. Made me sad. So I gave them a huge hug and candy..hehe. What are uncles for! Right? After that I went and play some soccer at the park with some of the other guys. Man it was fun. I played with them last week but I was doing horrible. BUT today I actually pulled some of my moves off...woohoo! It felt really good to see a guy get faked out and me score. I had 3 goals! not bad for being rusty. I also increase all my reps on my work out. situps by 10, push-ups by 5, inclined push-ups by 10. I'm going to start jump roping tomorrow. I'm also eating more healthy. NO soda, candy very minimal. Eating alot of fruits and veggies. Meats a must. I'm feel really good. I love it. Not only am i physically getting healthy but spiritually. Reading God's word, praying while driving or whenever something comes to mind, watching what i watch or listen too, and what i say. Anywho it's getting late. 3:30 am to be exact. Man i gotta get a camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home