alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Food is awesome!

Today was fun! One of my long time friends(8 or 9 years) and his wife invited me over to their house for lunch which was awesome because I was super hungry. We had mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, and rasberry ice tea. Then for dessert we had fresh strawberries with angel food cake. Yumm. After that I went over to another friends house and relaxed there for the rest of the day. My long time friend gave me a call while he was at the DMV that afternoon and told me that I should of gone with him because there was a "hot" girl next to him that he wanted me to "hook up" with. LOL! man, he's gotta be kidding me. I told him he better not have given my number to her. He's done that to me many times. We went out to eat once and left my cell number on a waitresses tip...*shakes head* I don't understand what the hurry is? Just because he's 3 years younger then me and he's married with a kid, doesn't mean I have to start rushing things. I keep telling him patience, God has the right person for me. You would figure I would be doing the rushing..hehe. Gesss...sometimes it actually gets annoying. Anyways moving on to what I cooked for dinner. First I was going to cook some penne pasta with garlic chicken (sliced), alfredo sauce and prasley and then every thing tossed but i changed my mind. I went for the more mexican meal. I made fajita's with chicken, sauteed red bell peppers and red onions and a ton of other sides which one of was spanish rice. For dessert though i made a strawberry, kiwi, and cantaloup, mixed with strawberry whipped cream. Yummy for my tummy. I love fruit salad. Man, I love to cook. I just enjoy watching people eat my food. I love the conversations we have while we eat. I just love to cook! One of these day i want to go back and finish my culinary arts degree. Anywho we had a great time. We have a deal that if I cook the food I don't have to clean up. I love that arrangement. The other thing that i was doing today is pondering if I should by a digital camera and if so what kind. I've started doing some research on digital cameras but if any of you out there have any that you recommend please share! That might save me a ton of time! Last time i did research, which was on my projector, I spent 3 months reading reviews, looking at rating, pros and cons of DLP's and LCD's before even settling on which one I wanted to buy. Oh man it's getting really late. I need to get ready for bed. Peace out!

4 Comments:

  • Yay for food!
    I think that's awesome that you have the option of becoming a super chef someday! :) (I <3 food too!)
    As for cameras...I have an Olympus Stylus 300. I like it cuz it's so small..and it takes pictures...but the speed is really too slow. It's a big pain to take pictures in a row because by the time the camera FINALLY takes a picture..the object of the picture has already moved (most of the time my puppies)! Do your research before you buy one! :P

    By Blogger Chunky Monkey, at 1:47 PM  

  • Cool thanks monkey! Do you know anything about cybershot cameras?

    By Blogger SANTA, at 5:39 PM  

  • I have a Kodak DX7630 and love it! 6.1 Mega Pixels...hehe! I was spoiled for Christmas. :)

    By Blogger Me, at 11:51 PM  

  • sweet i'll have to check that out tune. I really want to get one so i can post pictures and capture some good moments where i wish i had a camera.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home