alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Good day

Man, church was awesome today. The worship band rocks my face off. Nothing like worshiping while you have a great band to lead you in it. It surpises me that the worship leader is so tiny but yet you have this powerful voice coming out. Also today I ran into an old friend that i used to hang out with about 2 years ago. I didn't even know she went there. Anywho she mentioned about checking out the college and career group next sunday and i told her i wanted to go but never did because i'm a chicken. So atleast this way i know someone. lol. Hey good news! I made it home safely from church this week. Most of you are probably wonder and saying "ok?" Well what i didn't mention last week was on my way home I almost got into a head on wreak with a Ford F-150 extended cab pick up truck, a red one. The person was driving on the wrong side of the road going over the speed limit by more then me .... that would have not been good. I had go off the road to avoid getting hit. It was on a hill so i didn't see the truck till last minute. Scared me half to death. But im ok. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home