alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Early bird.

I'm just ExHuStEd... Gesh... waking up at 5am is a killer. I'm hopeing today we'll be done by noon, 1pm the latest. Gesh today was a long day though. Woke up at 5am and got to work around 6ish and got home around 4:15pm. When i got home I took a shower, went voted, ate some dinner, and played with my nephew a bit. Tryed to get some shut eye but my phone would not stop ringing. It rang both times right when i was asleep. Then by the time i did get to sleep, I told courtney to come over and wake me up to help her move in. She did ever so gentely, pooking me on my side. That was cool but i prefer a back rub or head scretched. :) Pooking was fine though, it was a nice gentle awakening. Anywho, off to bed. 5am come too quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home