alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I like shopping?

What? Shopping? Sure! Man i feel like i'm becoming a girl. I've been shopping this saturday and today and that's more then what shopping i did last year for myself. I like it! lol. I bought some awesome flipflops today at AE. Very cool. I'll wear them tomorrow with one of my new outfits.

Tonight was quite cool if i may say so myself. I worked frecken long and didn't get home til about 6:40ish and took a shower. Then left to the stinken mall and got me some flops. Did i mention their cool? :) Anywhooooo, since i was on the south side of town i dicided to call up my friend Andrew who i hardly ever see. Love that dude. Andrew then invited me to a movie at the campbell 16 to watch miss little sunshine. Funnier then what i expected. I must say though after sitting in their chairs there i much rather pay less for a ticket and also sit in a comfy chair. After the show we embarresed Becca with a loud birthday song so everyone could hear. All the three people walking to their car. I did notice them picking up the pace as we started to sing....humm. Wonder why they did that? That's about it for now... sleep is much needed.

1 Comments:

  • i lost your phone number.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home