alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Landing


Branson was a blast to say the least. I really enjoyed being out of town with friends, hanging out, and goofing off. I know, for me atleast, it was a much needed time to get out of "the springfield" and get a breather. I really had a good time. Especially when we did the shopping. I got myself some hot shorts with some realy hot t-shirts to go with. I look great! I dont' mean to brag but i just do. :) great colors that match and wala! you have a good looking guy.

We also went to the lovely titanic to check out the rave. I must say it was good to see once but probably not more then once. Plus you had to turn your cell phones off and no camera's. What the heck is that all about? I must say i was tempted many a times to just whip out the cam and take a few picturs. I was good though. The cool part was blind folding courtney and taking her there. I pretty much knew she had a good idea where i was going to take her but i really kept her guessing with the blind fold. Not to mention the mystery it adds plus spunk to a evening. I must say I realize more and more i'm such a romantic.

Drove home that evening because everyone was beat, including myself, just so they can rest. Courtney, Jona, and chad were all out with in 10 min. of driving and I listened to my main man Franklin softly in the back ground! It was a nice ride home and a good time. The only bummer was that i couldn't find any shoes that i could fit in. I have wide feet so i need some wide shoes but most people don't stock them. It's all special order.

For all who are wondering about "the question"... nope i didn't ask. Had nothing to do with being chicken, scared or nervious. It was for other reasons that i won't mention yet. I 'm also thinking that you know what? I want to be chased for once by a girl. So I'm thinking of just see what girls actually put fourth the effort of going after a guy they want. To tell you the truth, i'm sick of chasing and chasing and putting myself out there and have nothing to show for it. I hope you guys don't miss understand what i wrote. Anywho, i'm frecken tired and tomorrow will be very intresting. Night night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home