alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bored Cops

I am so ticked off right now it's not even funny, maybe for someone listening to me using sentence enhancers but that's about it. Cops are such assholes at times. I got pulled over tonight, harrassed and given two tickets! One for failing to use my turn signal, and the other my license plate light was out. WHAT A JOKE!!! Dickweeds were bored and were too busy pulling people over for idiotic stuff instead of going downtown and working the street there. Just walking around the downtown area (no cops around), I saw atleast 3 occasions that people should have gotten a ticket or arrested. But NOOOO... lets pick on people that are going to the mudhouse to drink some coffee instead of taking care of actual problems. No wonder our police here don't have any respect from people. They treated us like crap. Not to mention my friend. I was even asked to get out of my car and searched for drugs and weapons! WHAT THE HELL!!! Well, my friend and i are filling a complaint against those cops. I hope they get demoted, or have to do some pissy ass paper work that will take them months to complete. Bunch of jerks they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home