alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

For all ya'll

Hey folks for that are wondering how i am. I'm doing ight' just chilling and workin'. Just trying to striaghten things up in my life but i think we all try to do that. One of my friends she posted "vintage Sandor" lol... got a smile on my face. Cracked me up. Although my views haven't changed much since i was 14, I stand by what i believe. I'll stand up for it till i can't breath no more. There are a couple of things that i did learn though. One of is that i can't date someone that is a democrate. I would not be able to get along with her. She would drive me insane! Anywho, i'm up WAY to late. i should of been in bed like 3 hours ago. I gotta be up in 3.5 hours. blah. I'm outtie! Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home