alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Day Dreaming


Have you ever caught yourself day dreaming while your driving? I was driving home from work and i was picturing me driving in my bimmer with the top down. I must say i just felt free in that car. All the worries melted away, all the troubles weren't there, all the backstabing and drama was gone... just me, the bim and the road. It just put a smile on my face from ear to ear. God i can't wait to drive that car again. Bimmer for life baby!

2 Comments:

  • Do you have my Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Charlie Brown Christmas DVD?

    And, how well are you at putting in replacement bulbs for car headlights?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:04 AM  

  • No, and no...

    I'm well thank you, I'm not sure how good the replacement bulbs for headlights are going though...

    hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home