alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Don't know what to title this

Well another aboundance of time has fled my hands that tired from the work that's been on it's way to getting complete. Where does this thing that we call "time" go? I look back at things in my life and it just seems like it's only been a few minutes or days even a couple of weeks but it's actually been years and years. Like today for exampe the time that seemed to vanish from the people i know from California because i still remember them as i saw them when we left. Young. 13 years later i stand before them like time has never left and things never changed between a couple who are a family friend. It was nice to actually see them and reminisce about old times and talk about when we were all young. Brought back a ton of memories from back in the day. It's weird how it really doesnt matter how much time goes by with good friends it just seems that you pick right up where you left off. Good feeling, that's for sure. I look at my niece and she's 15 and i remember changing her diapers...sigh. I'm just getting old... which isn't bad. You learn alot in life through time and you can pass all those experiences down to your kids and your kids kids. Also it seems like the older i get the more I apprciate my parents. Not the i didn't before, it's just a very weird bonding you can say with age. anywho, i'm going to bed. I gotta try to shake this annoying "cold" or whatever it is. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home