alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, September 18, 2006

The remodeled Sandor

Well, yesterday afternoon i went to my brothers house for lunch and was entranced by the scale so what does everyone who comes across a scale do? They get on! lol SO i did... bad idea 1 and then looked at the HUGE digital display like it was a neon sign at vagas projecting my weight to everyone the was near... looking at the scale numbers was bad idea #2. Anywho i decided i needed to shed some pounds. So that's change number 1. I will lose 31 lbs by chad and jona's wedding. So i figured it out if i lose 1lb a week i'll meet my goal just in time for the wedding. So the i'm staying away from soda. Nothing, no soda. juices and water. Many other diet changes so i won't bore you guys with it. The other change is girls. Screw'em. Not going to elaborate on it... think what you want. personally i don't really care. I'm gonna focus on work and things like to do. If there is some that is trested then, come and get me. No more chasing for me. Got better things to do with my life. I know this might seem harsh but those that know me, know where i'm coming from well at least i think they do. Anywho, i'm going to lose some weight because i'm discused that i've put on so much weight. It kinda hit me when i was looking at the scale, don't get me wrong i don't look what i weight at all. And i'm doing this because i also found out my brothers both have high cholesterol but I think that's from the married life. Still doesn't hurt to get into shape and feel more healthy. Anywho, I'm stinken tired. That reminds me i need to buy a new bed. Sigh... man, change is good. I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home