alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Busy times for me

Well folks, i've been super busy with work especially since my bro is having another baby and his wife is due at any moment now. They said she's either going to be as early as this weekend but the due date is this tuesday. SOoo... my bro will take off a week to help her out around the house and i'll be in charge of both projects. Did i mention i started another buisness too? Yeah, see that's where it starts getting complicated. I can't complain, which i'm not, I love what i do and I love to see how the house progresses. The sucky thing is i can't take pictures to show you cool cats out there. Those are a few reasons why i haven't kept up on the updates. A update on my vechile, i picked out a paint color for my baby. It's going to be a sapphire pearl black. Very nice color. Also i have a friend looking for a turbo for her and the body kit is on it's way to be put on. I'm so sticken excited. Once again i wish i had a camera to show you the pictures. :( I get to go wheeling this saturday, i hope if it doesn't rain, which will be a blast. And since this last camping trip was a blast we're planing one at the fall break. Exciting stuff... can't wait!

1 Comments:

  • Are we talking about your BMW that you're gonna paint?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home