alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Raveled...

Seems like my life is in a mess of confusion that i can't find the way out. Time and time again i keep running into a brick wall every which way i turn. Is it just me? Is it me? sigh... not sure to the answers to the questions that I pose from the depths of my soul. I go looking for answers and just keep running into more questions, questions with no answers and those answers i'm looking for end up with more questions. This vicious circle of vexation is really getting to me. I need to leave, get out of this horrid cycle, some way, must find a way. Maybe some sleep will shed some light on this subject. Probably not because my sleepless nights have had me questioning once more the "why's" the "who's" the "when's" and the "why's". But i must try once more. One more time to sleep... and maybe grab a glimps of a dream, something i haven't done in a long time.

3 Comments:

  • Someone once told me, "God has given you the power to say, peace be still - I need to hear God's voice." If I remember correctly, it worked.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:42 PM  

  • and who may this be? I do remember saying that, but i forgot to who.

    By Blogger SANTA, at 6:49 PM  

  • no worries... just thought I would return the favor.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home