alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Monday, February 27, 2006

Growing up...

I tell you what this week has been so revealing for me. I've been changing a bunch of things in my life. It hit me that i'm not a kid anymore and i need to focus on some different things. Just to name a few, spending more in relationships with my family and friends. Second, focusing on future finacial planing for a house/wedding. Third, to be totally honest thinking more on settling down. I know what i want in a lady so i will look for those things in a person. No more games. Forth, focusing on God and what he is wanting to do in me. Those are just a few changes that i've been making this week. I really don't know what brought all this change, I just started thinking and examining my life. I guess i just didn't like where my life was headed. At least not that particular direction. I will write more later because im tired at the moment. There is some news that I will let everyone know about here in a few weeks but i don't have all the details. It's very big news. But hang tight.

1 Comments:

  • Sweet you should go for it, I mean what reasoning do you have for not?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home