alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The call of the wild

This weekend was one of the best and not so best time of my life. There was seven of us that went to white rock in Arkansas. We left on Saturday early morning and got there around noon. Man i tell ya what i've never seen such beautiful view in a really really time. You just catch yourself just staring off and just amazed at how God created such beauty. After we saw the view we went back to our site and set up camp which surprisingly didn't take long at all. Started a nice little fire and just took it easy.

Sunday was a lovely day, nice and cool. We cooked a fantastic breakfast. I tell ya what when it comes to camping cooking i've learned a ton of tricks. After breakfast we wanted to go on their hiking trail so we all grabed some water and headed off to the 6 mile hike. After 7 hours and 15 miles under our belt we made it back to camp. Needless to say that we didn't plan for 15 mile we planed for 6. SO the ladies were goners. They went to take a nap after the hike and the guys cooked dinner that night. We made some garlic herb deer tenderloin and teriyaki deer tenderloin with baked potatoes. Man it was delicous! We stayed up around the camp fire telling scary stories about animal accidents and old folk tales. Man it was awesome!

Monday we gather up the site and went cruising around the mountain checking out all the views. There was this one house that was on the very top of the mountain with a gorgeous view. I was so jealous. lol. I took a ton of picture with the trip but i can't post them. What happened is that i forgot my stuff in the blazer and jona meet me at the waffle house on 65 and kearney and put my stuff there in the car but i put my camera in the front seat. Well i was talking to jona about life and this lady came and asked me if i wanted to take her to national and norton. For some strange reason i said yes, not sure why i did. BUT i did have jona ride with me. She seemed very desprate and in need of some help so the good Samaritan that i am i took her. For some reason the holy spirit just gave my spirit a caution and i felt like something bad was going to happen. Well i dropped her off and nothing bad happened but i still felt uneasy and i didn't know why. Well when i got home after dropping off jona and i started to unload my stuff i noticed my camera was gone. And it was in the front seat. I couldn't believe that the lady just stole my camera! I was sooo ticked. How can I help someone out that was in need and then they still from me?! That pissed me off! I was glad that jona and i were safe and sound but that's where all the good pictures and memories were on for a fantastic weekend. I was and still am bummed out. After i unloaded my bag i drove back to the place hoping i would run into her but no luke. So i called the cops and reported it stolen. So they at least have a record of it. Man, i pray that God will convict her and let her feel such guilt that she would turn herself in or atleast the camera. SO no pictures people. :( Please pray for her and for me because it really bothers me. I have lost sleep over this. Not sure why God allowed this to happen but his word say that All things happen for his glory. My question God is where is the glory in helping someone and getting stolen from? Please God help me understand. I just want the camera back. God please, show me something good to come out of this because i really don't want to help anyone, ANYONE, that i don't know after that. And just for a side note... Devil you haven't done anything to make me love God less. Good try, but no cigar. My God i bigger, better and stronger then anything you can throw at me. You had your shot, now it's God's turn. You've had your little fun, your foothold on my mind and kept bringing up the past and memories that i try to forget. No more devil. Greater is HE that is in me that who is in the world. God i just Praise you even in this incident and won't allow this situation to make me bitter to you or your word. Please help me though. And for those that are out there reading this. Keep me in your prayers. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home