alt="h

Virtue of Wisdom

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*sniff ... sniff*

My nosie is stuffed or it's running like it is a marathon. Either way i can't breath and it's hard. there are times where i have to stop whatever i'm doing and catch my breath because i'm not getting any oxygen. Sucks but work must go on. I'm hoping that it will go away by this weekend because saturday i'm planing to go 4 wheeling at the job site. It's stinken cool, huge mounds of dirt and trails to get us ready for our next camping trip. The thing about not feeling good is that i just feel weak on top of not breathing well. Not the greatest of combinations, but i'm making it work. This whole week too i've been waking up WAY before my alarm clock. Totally puts a damper on getting a good nights rest. When we went camping some people said i stoped breathing in my sleep. I don't think that's a good thing to do. I hear we need air to live. hehe. Well if anything goes wrong and i just happen to not wake up you know my loves of my life, you know my thought on different issues and something that i'll say now, I don't want a sad funneral if i happen to pass to the other side. Kirk Franklin will be played and I would love for peeps to remember me as a person who gave all to the ones he loved and loved all to who he gave.

On a even more sad note, no camera yet. I believe though it will turn up and the pictures on there will minister to the ones that see it. God's in control of that. Gave it to him, now the ball is in his court. Anywho, i need to get my 5 hours of sleep so i bid you good night ya'll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home